Pre-cleaning beside the chair
After using the dental mobile phone with the needle, step on the foot brake to flush the cavity of the mobile phone for 30s, as shown in the following figure:
Reduce the re-absorption pollution, wipe with the dressing, and timely remove the sticky dirt and dental materials on the surface of the mobile phone
A. Use transparent plastic bags or paper towels to cover the head of the machine during the process of using pressure cans to clean lubricating oil to avoid the spread of oil mist.
B. The special mobile phone for implanting teeth with detachable parts shall be disassembled for cleaning; The non-detachable plant-specific mobile phone can use the pressure water gun to clean the internal pipeline
C. After cleaning dental handpieces with a pressure water gun, dry the internal air path with a pressure air gun as soon as possible to avoid bearing damage
D. The pressure of using pressure water gun and pressure air gun should be 200kpa~250kpa, and should not exceed the pressure indicated in the manual of dental mobile phone
E. Dental handpieces should not be washed in liquid solution
F. In the process of cleaning the interior with canned cleaning lubricating oil, if any dirt flows out of the machine head, repeat the above operation 4 until no dirt flows out
1. Thoroughly wash surface dirt and detergent under flowing water: thoroughly wash surface dirt, debris and detergent
2. High-pressure water gun is used to clean the inner cavity: it is carried out under the liquid level and through the driving hole of the mobile phone, with a time of 30s~60s
3. Final rinse with soft water or purified water
1. After using the dental mobile phone, use the water and gas system of the dental comprehensive treatment table to flush the internal water circuit of the dental mobile phone with a needle for 30 seconds
2. Put the dental mobile phone into the mechanical cleaning equipment, fix the dental mobile phone, and select the correct cleaning procedure
3. The mechanical cleaning equipment shall be equipped with a special interface for dental mobile phones, and its cleaning water flow and air flow shall conform to the internal structure of dental mobile phones
4. Deionized water, soft water or distilled water should be used for mechanical cleaning equipment
Precautions are as follows:
a) The power motor should not be cleaned with a mechanical cleaner
b) The internal pipeline of dental handpieces should be fully dried after cleaning
c) Dental handpieces should not be cleaned with ultrasonic first
d) Dental handpieces should not be cleaned at the same time with other oral instruments
1. Put it in the drying equipment for drying, or after cleaning, the surface can be dried with low fiber wadding cloth, and the inner cavity pipe can be dried with air gun
2. Then put it in the drying cabinet for drying, the temperature is 70 ℃~90 ℃, and the time is 5 min~10 min
Inspection and maintenance
（1） Manual maintenance
1. Connect the matching oil filling adapter or connector with the pressure canned lubricating oil to inject lubricating oil into the dental mobile phone, as shown in the following figure:
2. The part (chuck or three-leaf spring) where the dental mobile phone holds the instrument should be filled with oil every day, as shown in the following figure:
3. The grease pen should be used to lubricate the chuck or three-leaf spring and bearing of the internal oil-way dental mobile phone, as shown in the following figure:
4. Refer to the above oil filling methods for low-speed dental bending machine and dental straight machine (if applicable), and refer to the manufacturer's or supplier's instructions for special oil filling methods
matters needing attention:
A. When cleaning and oiling, fix the oiling joint and the oiling part of the dental mobile phone to ensure the oiling effect.
B. It is not necessary to refill the lubricating oil if you choose to clean the dental mobile phone with cleaning lubricating oil in a pressure tank.
（2） Mechanical maintenance
Connect the dental mobile phone to the matching oiling adapter or connector and insert it into the automatic oiling curing machine for oiling, and select the appropriate oiling procedure.
The paper-plastic bag shall be sealed completely and the sealing width shall be greater than or equal to 6MM. The distance between the instruments in the package and the sealing place of the packaging bag shall be more than or equal to 2.5cm, and the paper bag shall be sealed completely
Pressure steam sterilization is preferred for oral instruments. Type B sterilization cycle is used for sterilization of all packed and non-packaged solid loads, Class A and Class B cavity loads and porous permeable loads for testing as required in the standard
Disposable wrinkled paper and medical non-woven fabric packaging can be stored for 180 days, sterilized without packaging, and can not be stored for more than 4 hours.