2. Install mobile phones and needles;
Lock needle type (spiral type): Install the mobile phone onto the treatment table, install the vehicle needle, and gently tighten it with the mobile phone key. Do not use too much force until it is in place.
B. Button type (gland type): Press the button on the mobile phone head tightly to load and unload the needle. Release the button, and the needle will be clamped. After installing the needle, manually test whether it is installed in place.
3. Activate the foot switch, adjust the water flow to a suitable flow rate, and adjust the air pressure to a suitable pressure. The standard pressure for high-speed mobile phones is 0.2-0.23Mpa.
Note: It is strictly prohibited to step on the foot switch before the phone is loaded with a needle, otherwise the clamping mechanism may be easily damaged.
2. Regardless of the angle, it is necessary to follow the method of lifting and pulling up and down, gently touching, jogging, and never exerting lateral force.
3. Using an improved pen grip to hold the phone, find a stable fulcrum, and operate intermittently.
4. According to different tooth positions and different spare hole shapes, timely replace the phone and needle to minimize wear on the phone bearing.
5. To use sharp car needles, blunt car needles not only take time and effort, but also cause damage to the phone, and also increase the pain of patients.
6. During the use of mobile phones, it is necessary to frequently check whether the needles are loose to avoid flying needles.
7. Choose different mobile phones based on different clinical situations (such as using a mini phone that does not affect vision during posterior dental pulp opening; using a powerful high torque mobile phone during dental preparation).
8. The one-time workload is too large, so two mobile phones should be used in turn to avoid excessive load and damage to the phone, and to save time in replacing the phone.
9. The mobile phone movement has severe radial oscillation, and it is strictly prohibited to use it when moving longitudinally. It is strictly prohibited to use the mobile phone when there is no water or water shortage.
10. Air pressure and water pressure can change depending on the amount of use of the treatment table, so it is necessary to frequently check the air pressure and water pressure during clinical operations to ensure the normal use of the mobile phone.
(Note: During normal use of high-speed mobile phones, it is sufficient to adjust the pressure to about 0.20~0.22 MPa.).
For European and American brand dental mobile phones, it is sufficient to maintain the intake pressure at about 0.28 MPa, and try not to exceed 0.32 MPa. Excessive pressure can also damage the bearings of the phone.
If the tooth tissue cannot be effectively cut under normal pressure, do not increase the pressure. It is recommended to replace the needle in a timely manner. The pressure of low-speed mobile phones is generally adjusted to about 0.3 MPa.)
After using the phone, clean it as soon as possible, otherwise the dirt will solidify and it will be difficult to clean. Before removing the needle, clean the debris on the work head with water mist, and then scrub with 75% alcohol. Or use a dedicated fully automatic cleaning machine for cleaning. The method used depends on the specific situation of each clinic.
1) The surface cleaning method is the same as manual cleaning.
2) Place the dental handset in a mechanical cleaning device, secure the dental handset, and select the correct cleaning procedure. The mechanical cleaning equipment should be equipped with a dedicated interface for dental mobile phones, and its cleaning water flow and airflow should conform to the internal structure of dental mobile phones.
The water used for mechanical cleaning equipment should be deionized water, soft water, or distilled water. The power motor should not be cleaned using a mechanical cleaner.
3) After cleaning dental handpieces, the internal pipelines should be fully dried, and ultrasonic cleaning should not be used, nor should it be cleaned simultaneously with other oral instruments.
After use, just loosen (rotate) the key by 1/4 turn when removing the needle. If the key is loosened too much, the three leaf spring will push against the rear cover and be damaged. After each use, the needle should be removed in time to facilitate the recovery of the mechanical parts of the mobile phone needle clip.
Maintenance (oil filling)
The pneumatic fuel injection tank is an ideal lubrication tool, which can not only lubricate the mobile phone, but also achieve the effect of cleaning bearings and wind wheels.
2. The pneumatic injection tank must be used vertically for 2-3 seconds each time.
3. 2-hole mobile phone with nozzle aligned to the large hole for spraying; The 4-hole mobile phone nozzle is directed towards the second large hole.
4. For the oil drip method, drop 4 drops of oil into the large hole, and then use an air gun to intermittently blow air into the filler hole for 30 seconds.
5. It is strictly prohibited to use industrial lubricating oil for lubrication to prevent poisoning of patients.
6. Mobile phones that have not been used for a long time should be fully oiled, sealed, and stored.