2. Install mobile phones and car needles;
a. Lock needle type (spiral type): Install the phone onto the treatment table, attach the car needle, and gently tighten it with the phone key. Do not use too much force, just place it in place.
b. Button type (gland type): Press the button on the mobile phone head tightly to load and unload the needle, release the button, and the needle will be clamped. After installing the needle, manually test whether it is properly installed.
3. Activate the foot switch, adjust the water flow to the appropriate flow rate, and adjust the air pressure to the appropriate pressure. The standard pressure for high-speed mobile phones is 0.2-0.23Mpa.
Attention: It is strictly prohibited to step on the foot switch of the mobile phone before installing the needle, otherwise it may cause damage to the clamping mechanism.
2. Regardless of the angle, the operation should follow the method of lifting and pulling up and down, with gentle touch, jogging, and no lateral force.
3. Adopting an improved pen grip style to hold the phone, finding a stable fulcrum, and operating intermittently.
4. According to different tooth positions and hole shapes, replace the phone and needle in a timely manner to minimize wear on the phone bearings.
5. To use sharp needles, blunt needles not only take time and effort, but also cause damage to the phone and increase the patient's pain.
6. During the use of a mobile phone, it is important to regularly check if the needle is loose to avoid flying needles.
7. Choose different mobile phones based on different clinical situations (such as mini phones that do not affect the line of sight for posterior dental pulp opening, and high torque mobile phones with strong force for dental preparation).
8. The one-time workload is too large, so two mobile phones should be used in turn to avoid excessive load and damage to the phone, and to save time when replacing the phone.
9. The mobile phone movement has severe radial oscillation, and it is strictly prohibited to use it when it moves longitudinally. It is strictly prohibited to use the phone when there is no water or water shortage.
10. The air pressure and water pressure will change with the usage of the treatment table, so it is necessary to regularly check the air pressure and water pressure during clinical operations to ensure the normal use of the phone.
(Note: Generally, when using high-speed mobile phones normally, adjust the pressure to around 0.20~0.22 MPa.).
For dental mobile phones of European and American brands, it is sufficient to maintain an intake pressure of around 0.28 MPa, and try not to exceed 0.32 MPa. Excessive pressure can also damage the bearings of the phone.
If the tooth tissue cannot be effectively cut under normal pressure, do not increase the pressure. It is recommended to replace the needle in a timely manner. The pressure when using low-speed mobile phones is generally adjusted to around 0.3 MPa
After using the phone, it is important to clean it as soon as possible, otherwise the dirt will solidify and it will be difficult to clean. Before removing the needle, clean the debris on the work head with water mist and then wipe with 75% alcohol. Or use dedicated